Rey Mysterio “lost” his eye against Seth Rollins
WWE held the 12th edition of the The Horror Show at Extreme Rules PPV at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, in whose show Seth Rollins defeated Rey Mysterio in an Eye for an Eye Match.
In the main event, the Swamp Fight between the WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman & Bray Wyatt ended in a no contest. This match took place in a cinematographic format.
Drew McIntyre retained the WWE Championship against Dolph Ziggler in an Extreme Rules Match.
Sasha Banks won the WWE RAW Women’s Championship for the fifth-time in his career after beating Asuka. The controversy was present when Bayley served as a referee to do the pin.
MVP won the WWE United States Championship for the third-time in his career after beating Apollo Crews by forfeit.
Bayley retained the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship against Nikki Cross. In this way, Bayley got his seventh title defense.
In the first match of the evening, Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro won the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship after beating The New Day in a Title Match.
– Main Event Match: Braun Stowman Vs. Bray Wyatt ended in a no contest (Swamp Fight Match)
– Sixth Match: Drew McIntyre defeated Dolph Ziggler (Extreme Rules Match for the WWE Championship)
– Fifth Match: Sasha Banks with Bayley defeated Asuka with Kairi Sane (WWE RAW Women’s Championship Match)
– Fourth Match: Seth Rollins defeated Rey Mysterio (Eye for an Eye Match)
– Third Match: MVP with Bobby Lashley defeated Apollo Crews by forfeit (WWE United States Championship Match)
– Second Match: Bayley with Sasha Banks defeated Nikki Cross with Alexa Bliss (WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match)
– First Match: Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro defeated The New Day (Kofi Kington & Big E) (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match)
– Kick Off Match: Kevin Owens defeated Murphy (Single Match)
© 2020 Lucha Central
RELATED NOTE: WWE Friday Night SmackDown & WWE 205 Live in Orlando Results (07/17/2020)
WWE Friday Night SmackDown & WWE 205 Live in Orlando Results (07/17/2020)