WWE held the 12th edition of the Hell in a Cell PPV at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, in whose Main Event, Randy Orton won the WWE Championship after beating Drew McIntyre in a Hell in a Cell Match.
Bobby Lashley retained the WWE United States Championship against the RETRIBUTION member Slapjack by submission. The The Hurt Business CEO got his second successful title defense.
Sasha Banks won the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship after beating Bayley in a Hell in a Cell Match.
The Miz became the Mr. Money in the Bank after beating Otis after taking advantage of the fact that Tucker assaulted his partner with the briefcase. Now, The Miz can challenge any champion whenever he wants.
In the first match of the evening, Roman Reings retained the WWE Universal Championship against Jey Uso in Hell in a Cell I Quit Match.
– Main Event Match: Randy Orton defeated Drew McIntyre (Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship)
– Fifth Match: Bobby Lashley (C) defeated Slapjack by submission (WWE United States Championship Match)
– Fourth Match: Sasha Banks defeated Bayley (C) (Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship)
– Third Match: The Miz defeated Otis (Mr. MITB) (Money in the Bank Contract Match)
– Second Match: Elias defeated Jeff Hardy by disqualification (Single Match)
– First Match: Roman Reings (C) with Paul Heyman defeated Jey Uso (Hell in a Cell I Quit Match for the WWE Universal Championship)
– Pre-Show Match: R-Truth (C) defeated Drew Gulak (WWE 24/7 Championship Match)
© 2020 Lucha Central
Folks! We invite you to also follow us through our official social media accounts:
RELATED NOTE: WWE Friday Night SmackDown & WWE 205 Live in Orlando Results (10/23/2020)