Otis & Carmella wins their place in the Money in the Bank ladder match
WWE celebrated the episode 1080 of Friday Night SmackDown at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, in which main event Otis classified to the Money in the Bank ladder match after defeated Dolph Ziggler.
In the women’s division, Carmella defeated Mandy Rose in a qualifying match. Carmella joins Dana Brooke, Asuka, Lacey Evans, Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax in the Money in the Bank ladder match this coming May 10 for the Women’s Championship match contract.
Jeff Hardy will return to Friday Night SmackDown next week.
– Main Event Match: Otis defeated Dolph Ziggler (Money in the Bank Qualifying Match)
– Fourth Match: The Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake) defeated The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) (Tag Team Match)
– Third Match: Carmella defeated Mandy Rose (Money in the Bank Qualifying Match)
– Second Match: Sheamus defeated Leon Ruff (Single Match)
– First Match: Daniel Bryan defeated King Corbin by DQ (Single Match)
© 2020 Lucha Central
RELATED NOTE: Lucha House Party defeats The Miz & John Morrison on SmackDown