WWE held the episode 1235 of Friday Night SmackDown at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio.
– Main Event Match: Solo Sikoa defeated Matt Riddle (No Disqualification Match)
– Fourth Match: GUNTHER (c) defeated Xavier Woods by referee stoppage (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)
*GUNTHER got his 10th successful title defense as WWE Intercontinental Champion.
– Third Match: Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan (c) defeated Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville (WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match)
*Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan got their 1st successful defense as WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions.
– Second Match: Braun Strowman & Ricochet defeated The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar with Valhalla) (Tag Team Match)
– First Match: The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor & Damian Priest) defeated Latino World Order (Rey Mysterio & Santos Escobar) (Tag Team Match)
Folks! We invite you to also follow us through our official social media accounts:
© 2023 Lucha Central
RELATED NOTE: WWE Friday Night SmackDown in Lincoln Quick Results (04/14/2023)
WWE Friday Night SmackDown in Lincoln Quick Results (04/14/2023)