Lucha Libre AAA, through its CEO Dorian Roldan, confirmed the return of the Auto Luchas concept with 3 dates having the Autocinema Coyoacan in Mexico City as the new venue. On Saturday March 20 Auto Luchas will return to action with two shows at 6:00 pm. and 8:30 P.M., which will be taped and for the moment broadcast only in Mexico. On Friday April 2 and Sunday 4 there will also be Auto Luchas shows.
Auto Luchas March 20 6:00 P.M. Card:
- Legends of Lucha Libre‘s Laredo Kid, Faby Apache & Niño Hamburguesa Vs. El Poder del Norte (Carta Brava Jr., Mocho Cota Jr. & Tito Santana) (6-Man Tag Team Match)
- Octagon Jr. & Maximo Vs. Texano Jr. & Abismo Negro Jr. (Tag Team Match)
- Dinastia (C) Vs. La Parkita & Dragon Kid (Triple Threat Match for the Lucha Libre AAA World Minis Championship)
- Myzteziz Jr. & Big Mami Vs. Argenis & Lady Flammer (Mixed Tag Team Match)
Auto Luchas March 20 8:30 P.M. Card:
- Legends of Lucha Libre‘s Psycho Clown & Hijo del Vikingo Vs. Chessman & La Parka Negra (Tag Team Match)
- Legends of Lucha Libre’s Laredo Kid Vs. Arez (Single Match)
- Faby Apache & Aramis Vs. Lady Flammer & Latigo (Mixed Tag Team Match)
- Octagoncito & Hades Vs. Dave the Clown & La Parkita Negra (Tag Team Match)
The return of Auto Luchas will be carried out thanks to the commercial alliance between Lucha AAA and Grupo Expansion, the company that owns the Autocinema Coyoacan, with which a totally new production will be presented. In addition, there will be the participation of the Capital Bus tourist buses, so that all those fans who do not have their own car can be part of the Auto Luchas experience.
On other issues, Dorian Roldan pointed out that due to the departure of Taya Valkyrie to WWE the Lucha Libre AAA Reina de Reinas Championship was vacant, which is why an elimination tournament will be held soon to crown a new champion.
Folks! We invite you to also follow us through our official social media accounts:
© 2021 Lucha Central
RELATED NOTE: Lucha Libre AAA Lucha por la Identidad de Mexico Show in Tlaxco Results (03/12/2021)