Jon Moxley will defend the AEW World Championship against Jake Hager
All Elite Wrestling held the episode 26 of AEW Dynamite, in whose show AEW confirms that in two weeks, Jon Moxley & Jake Hager will face in an Empty Arena No Holds Barred match for the AEW World Championship.
The AEW TNT Championship tournament will begin next week, with the finals taking place at AEW Double or Nothing PPV.
– Main Event Match: Sammy Guevara & Shawn Spears defeated Cody & Darby Allin (Tag Team Match)
– Fourth Match: The Natural Nightmares (Dustin Rhodes & QT Marshall with Brandi Rhodes) defeated The Dark Order (8 & 9) (Tag Team Match)
– Third Match: Lance Archer with Jake Roberts defeated Marko Stunt (Single Match)
– Second Match: Hikaru Shida defeated Anna Javy (Single Match)
– First Match: Kenny Omega defeated Trent with Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy (Single Match)
© 2020 Lucha Central